Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Year in Revew


2007 was a bittersweet year for me. my youngest son moved to Va and I miss him terribly but it allowed my husband and I to finally buy and live in our "home on wheels." Our first stop was Shawnee, KS, in a nice campground, run by two great guys.
Living in the fifth wheel hasn't been as much of a challenge as I thought it would at first.
I managed to make a great Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, with actually less stress than usual.
We did have some weather challenges. We've had ice, snow, ice and snow and more snow.













Our water froze a couple of times and we lost power for a little while but overall, compared to
other folks, we were very lucky.


The animals adjusted great to trailer living. I think they like knowing where we are at all times.


























This year was also filled with exciting
places and people that we saw.












We went to the Kansas Speedway to watch the Busch, Nascar race.

























We also got to see Elton John at the New Sprint Center.








All in all it has been a terrific year. I hope and pray that the coming year will be even better, and as long as my best friend and the love of my life is with me, I'm sure it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!