Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Maiden Voyage


We moved the truck and trailer last weds. The campground had us relocate because someone else has reserved our spot and the new spot was much bigger and more easily able to accommodate UFT and the Teton. It wasn't much of a trip but we did get to do a practice run on hooking up and pulling the T. Everything went smoothly and Phil did great! I'm so proud of him! He has never driven a big truck and he's took to it like he's been doing it all of his life.

Here are some pictures I took.






1 comment:

  1. So I take it this means you do not have a traditional home. How are you finding travel with a big truck in this time of extremely high gas prices? It looks like a beautiful setup.

    Have fun traveling--it is a beautiful country.

    Margaret Wetterling

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!