Sunday, December 7, 2008

Resting

This week was spent resting and trying to get my strength back up. For some reason ever since I've come home from the hospital I have been in the blackest depression. I feel drained,wiped out.
We did manage to put up some Christmas decorations.

Phil took me out to dinner last night for our anniversary, we went to Texas Roadhouse. The food wasn't very good and we hated the music...so I doubt we will be returning there.

Today I'm cooking our Thanksgiving dinner that we didn't have Thanksgiving. We both are looking forward to that:)

I did get some reading in this week.
Jonathon Kellerman Time Bomb and Compulsion.
Neither which impressed me much.
Faye Kellerman Milk and Honey. First time I read this detective series by her. I liked the converted Jewish detective. I'll be reading more of this series.

Watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
I just didn't find Harrison Ford's character believable at all. And Shia LaBeouf's character was not likable.
The only person that was good in the movie was Cate Blanchett.

Watched Wanted with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman. Now granted you have to suspend belief in physics but what a fun movie! I loved the special effects.

Watched Brooklyn Rules, a mob movie. Not a bad movie, not in the same league as Goodfellows but not to bad. Kind of a sappy ending.

Also watched The Last Time with Michael Keaton and Brandon Frasier. Now this was a terrific movie. I loved Micheal Keaton's character and I didn't see the end coming at all! Definitely one I'd watch again.

Today is Jamey's birthday, I miss him so much!
Hopefully I'll be feeling my old self soon. I hate being sick and feeling bad.

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you get to feeling better.....I been a little down myself lately. Sometimes we just need a little "down time"..

    You have a very nice BLOG!!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!