Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kodak Digital Wireless Picture Frame

As you all know by know I love to take pictures. I spent today over at the bird park taking more pictures of the birds and butterflies. There is no way living in a fifth wheel trailer that I could ever display all of my photos that I have taken over the years. That is where a digital picture frame would come in handy! I have a small, cheap one that I use now. It doesn't hold near enough of my photos! That is why I would love to win this one!
This can store up to 4000 of my favorite pictures!
And it's wireless! The one I have now the wire is always coming unplugged. This Kodak one offers so many cool features that I haven't even seen in the other digital frames out there.
Robyn is hosting a giveaway so some lucky reader can win one of these fabulous Kodak Photo Frames.
Check out her giveaway here http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/smile-and-win-kodak-digital-frame.html
So I'm crossing my fingers and toes here, hoping to win this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!