Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a day!

We've been scrambling to get the vehicles serviced before we leave Friday morning and trying to decide what to take with us. It is challenging trying to decide what we need in a motel for 6 months. I've packed a box of books and a couple hundred dvds. We need sweaters and heavy coats. We need all of the cat and dog supplies. It has been interesting to say the least!
I also found out that I won three giveaways!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows and a gold pin.

A set of Chop Keeper Mats



And............a Keurig Coffee maker!
 
Isn't it beautiful? I just want to hug it and squeeze it and call it George! (That was a reference from Bugs Bunny, it's ok to be a little crazy sometimes!)

I've also been busy burning cd's for the trip. Got to have my tunes!
Oh and I have to throw out so much stuff from the fridge!
We still have two days to go but I bet they go fast!

2 comments:

  1. wow, best wishes with your packing and congrats on your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy & Phil ---Good luck on your trip and job... Love Yas Daddy& Mama Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!