Friday, October 15, 2010

"Ever since Eve started it all by offering Adam the apple, woman's punishment has been to supply a man with food then suffer the consequences when it disagrees with him." -- Helen Rowland

An awesome quote!  This past week we made an apple run.  We drove up to Bedford ,PA to an apple orchard that Phil use to go to years ago.

The day was drizzling rain but we could still see the start of the fall colors.

..

We stopped at Yough lake to see how much the lake had gone down after a dry summer.

 

I spotted this crow in the tree.  He was huge!

A pretty tree caught my eye.

On the way we stopped at a little cemetery to see his Aunt Helen’s grave.

and yes, she was kin to “those” Cessnas

More fall color

Red Barn

Windmills and trees

I made apple crisp with some of the apples and cinnamon apples with some. We still have over half a bushel left!

I started entering online blog sweepstakes again and this week I won these beautiful earrings.

 

Garden Terrace- Jillry

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me some!