Monday, February 14, 2011

A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

image

I love Valentines Day.  I’m just a mushy romantic at heart.

image

I read the neatest idea from 24/7 Moms  and Jeanie Cullip.

A spiritual spa kit.

What you will need:
cellophane bag, ribbon, card stock paper, sponge (cut into small pieces), cotton, matches, Laffy Taffy, sand paper (cut into small pieces), Dove Candy pieces, coffee mugs, candles, pebbles, and small coffee filters


What you will need to do:
Place one of each item in the bag along with a print out of the following guide that you can place on the card stock. Tie the bag with the ribbon and your Spiritual Spa Survival Kit is complete.
Spiritual Spa Survival Kit
Sponge to soak in God's grace.
Cotton ball to snuggle in God's protection.
A match to illuminate God's word on your path.
Laffy Taffy to remind you to laugh loud & often.
Sand Paper to remove a calloused attitude.
Dove to rejuvenate in God's peace
Coffee Mug to refresh in God's goodness
Our praise is a Sweet aroma to the Lord
Pebble: God is our rock and our shelter.
Coffee filter: Everything is filtered through God's loving hands.

I also added Rice Krispie Treats cut out into hearts and coated with white chocolate, and some of our pressed cookies in heart shapes.

image

image

I realized I hadn’t put my candy pieces on my hearts and they weren’t sticking, so my handyman husband got out the heat gun for a quick melt.

image

This is the cup before I wrapped it in pretty Valentine paper.

image

What is funny is that I told Phil that if people didn’t read the card first, they would think I was crazy giving them sandpaper and cotton balls.  Sure enough, a couple of girls didn’t read them first and were wondering if I had lost it!

I gave these to Phil’s mom and sister and a couple of friends of mine.

I am so lucky that I have my wonderful husband as my Valentine. This is for you.

I won nine things this week.

 

Hebrew Necklace from Sima G Jewelry

image

I had I am my beloved and my beloved is mine engraved on my necklace.

Darla Arni gave me a 6×6 custom canvas plus a signed copy of her new book – Full Plate, No Fork

image

A beautiful bracelet and matching earrings from Bug's Beads

image

An Impressions set from http://imprecious.com/

I got Phil’s fingerprint, his birthstone, and his initial.

image

A gift Certificate from BellarooJewelry I picked these earrings.

image

 

Cyprus Scentsy Warmer from Trying to Stay Calm and Jamie Pilcher

 

image

Misala Clutch

image

A set of Knork Silverware from The Jackson Five Family Blog

image

So another week gone. Until next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!