Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loving me some Etsy…..Classic Keepsakes

A couple of months ago I won a beautiful butterfly ring from Lara at Classic Keepsakes.

Kiss of Spring - Swarovski Crystal - Victorian Butterfly Filigree - Vintage Estate Rhinestone Cocktail Ring Adjustable

Isn’t it gorgeous?

The thing is, she has so many beautiful pieces in her shop,besides this ring, that I wanted to share them with you.

Look at this Dragonfly ring

Blue Lagoon - Victorian Dragonfly Filigree - Vintage Estate Rhinestone Cocktail Ring Adjustable

And this

Lilac Lotus Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Necklace

Lilac Lotus Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Necklace

Or this

Mystical Dragonfly- Swarovski Bermuda Blue Crystal Antique Brass Necklace

Mystical Dragonfly- Swarovski Bermuda Blue Crystal Antique Brass Necklace

I love this

Hollywood Sparkle - Vintage Estate Rhinestone Cocktail Ring

Hollywood Sparkle - Vintage Estate Rhinestone Cocktail Ring

 

She has so many unique things and they are all very well made. She even sends instructions on how to care and clean for them, that is so thoughtful!

She has Steampunk rings also.

Breakfast at Tiffanys - Steampunk OOAK Ring

Earrings, bangles, she has it all!

Please take a moment to visit her shop. I know you’ll be glad you did!

9 comments:

  1. I love me some Etsy too! These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style! That dragonfly ring is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thank you for the bee friendly follow! So nice to meet you. I have 4 grown step-daughters myself.
    ~Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful jewelry...Following you from the hop.....please stop by Areyouamom.com and say hi
    Thanks,
    Maureen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jewelry!! You are so lucky to be full time RV'ing!!

    Great post! Following from the Welcome to the Weekend blog hop. :)
    http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/
    http://dinkalulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lilac crystal is GORGEOUS!

    Love your blog!
    Hiya! Newest follower from Follow Friday Over 40 Hop-- please stop by and say hello! Would love if ya followed back!
    ♥cyn♥
    The Purple Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  7. following from the hop please stop by www.crichmanfreebies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I'm following and I'm mad at you already. I saw those things and I it was just irresistible...I spent some money. I may never speak to you again! Then again if it works out really well I will Probably forgive you.

    Really nice things there.

    Simple Wyrdings

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jewelry is really pretty but the flowers on the bottom caught my attention the most. I used to garden until both knees had to be replaced last year and then got the RA & Fibromyalgia diagnosis so I turned to blogging! Have been at it about 4 months. I am following thru GFC, Networked Blogs, Twitter and sent friend request on Facebook. I would love a follow back on however you wish to follow. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

    Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!