Thursday, April 7, 2011

Loving Me Some Etsy….WireShire

 

Do you know about Etsy? It’s where people just like you and I can put their art and saleables online. I love this site and can spend hours just looking. The other day I was just doing random surfing there and ran across WireShire. She has the most unique,beautiful earrings that I have ever seen! I immediately thought, “I have to have a pair of these to go with my new Nello Necklace that I won.”

Mmmmm, just look at these!

Bright Red Carnelian Tree Branch Wire Wrapped Earrings

Aren’t they stunning?

And these….

Bold Light Blue Cluster Wire Wrapped Earrings

And oh my…..these

Amethyst Tree Branch Wire Wrapped Earrings

Pardon me….I have to grab a napkin to wipe the drool off my face.

Ok, so you can see what I mean, right? These are gorgeous!

This is just a small sample of her eye catching pieces and best of all?

Her prices! She is so insanely affordable! Shhhh, don’t tell her that though, she might come to her senses and raise the prices on us.

So please, please do yourself a favor and check out WireShire. You will be so glad you did!

I did not receive anything for this post, I just love her jewelry so much!

8 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful earrings!

    I just found your blog through one of the blog hops! Have a great week!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love love the blue ones! So pretty! Glad I found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful earrings! I can totally understand why you had to pause and wipe the drool off... ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following me - I'm following you now, too! :)

    Aloha: When the Lights Go Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful jewlery!!

    I found your blog through Friendly Friday @ Frugal Novice, and am now following you!!

    http://healthylantern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are so pretty! I especially love the purple ones. Thanks for stopping by! I am happy to be your newest follower. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Brandy
    http://www.NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!