Monday, February 27, 2012

An insider’s tour of Nemacolin Resort

 

Debra and I decided to go to Nemacolin for lunch and to look at the shops. We knew that the shops would be too expensive for us to buy anything but it never hurts Phil’s wallet for me to look.

We drove up to the resort. It is so beautiful,like something out of a fairy tale.

nemacolin

nemacolin10

 

The inside is amazing, so many things to see.

The harp room. The chandeliers are everywhere.

nemacolin2

 

nemacolin3

nemacolin5

Pheasant under glass

pheasent under glass

Debra, a picture within a picture

debra

Me

 

me

 

nemacolin6

Check out the ceiling

nemacolin7

flower

The décor is so varied

nemacolin9

nemacolin11

 

nemacolin12

The resort has a 10 foot aquarium filled with salt water fish.

aquarium

silver fish

We didn’t get to eat lunch though. Everything was closed, and no one bothered to tell us. I guess we will have to go back when the restaurant is open, but I bet we won’t get as good of pictures with all the shops open and people around.

Book this week

image

1 comment:

  1. What a great place to tour, shop and see such a beautiful place. I have enjoyed your blog and thank you for stopping by to visit! Now that we met come follow me, on my..... GFC....Oh! My Heartsie
    @Oh! My Heartsie
    Karren

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!