Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall in Southwestern Pa

I grew up between the Shenandoah  Valley and the Blue Ridge Mountains n Virginia, so I know how beautiful fall can be. I’ve got to say that this fall in Southwestern, PA has been gorgeous!
fall 2012 2

fall2012 Spring PA4

Listonburg Road2

fall2012 Spring PA
I’ve been to Powdermill Nature Reserve, Confluence,Highpoint Lake and Mt Davis this fall. All new places for me and full of gorgeous fall color.Powdermill2

Powdermill4
Powdermill
Powdermill7


fall2012 Mt Davis2

Spring PA 13
Confluence
conflunence5

conflunence

conflunence3

conflunence12
View from Mt Davis overlook of Highpoint Lake
High Point Overlook
Entrance to Highpoint Lake
high point lake2
Highpoint Lake
high point lake7
Books I’ve been reading
image
image
image
image
image

1 comment:

  1. So very, very beautiful. . .

    Janice
    ReadyToGoFullTimeRVing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!