Saturday, October 27, 2012

Zombie Festival in West End Village

 

David and I went to Pittsburgh for the Zombie Festival. I figured it would be a fantastic photo opportunity and I was right.

I think it’s awesome how creative people can be for an event like this.

zombie festival Pittsburgh12

zombie festival Pittsburgh30

These guys put on a spur of the moment skit in the street.

zombie festival Pittsburgh3

 

 

zombie festival Pittsburgh32

I had a lot of fun taking photos and then photo shopping them.

zombie festival Pittsburgh5

This guy was amazing. He didn’t break character all day.

zombie festival Pittsburgh33

These guys were from David’s school, doing makeup for anyone that wanted it.

zombie festival Pittsburgh34

 

zombie festival Pittsburgh24

More photo shop fun

zombie festival Pittsburgh10

zombie festival Pittsburgh11

Clowns scare me a lot more than zombies!

zombie festival Pittsburgh13

zombie festival Pittsburgh14

zombie festival Pittsburgh15

zombie festival Pittsburgh16

zombie festival Pittsburgh18

Don’t ask, I have no answers for this one.

zombie festival Pittsburgh19

Zombies from space?

zombie festival Pittsburgh21 copy

My favorite of the day, Zombie Cat Lady

zombie festival Pittsburgh22

Zombie Teddy Bears?

zombie festival Pittsburgh35

Books I’ve been reading.

image

image

image

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!