Sunday, June 9, 2013

More about Round Top,Texas


The last time I blogged about Debra and I going to Round Top Texas and seeing Festival Hill, and about the huge bi-annual antique show they have there,but that isn’t all Round Top is famous for. They are also famous for their pie, which they claim is the best pie in the state of Texas.
This is one of the cafĂ©’s where you can buy their pies.
image

Quaint,is it not?

Before we went to try the pie,we decided to go and check out the little shops in town.
A toy truck I liked
image
Shop with some pretty yard art
image

image

image

image

image

Debra got the Texas Trash pie and I got the coconut. I have to say I like my pie better. Debra enjoyed hers though.

Cute shop

image

Funky chair
image

Pigeon  house from Paris
image

Texas sign
image

image

image

So that was lovely Round Top, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!