Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas

Lots of things have happened since we got back home.
Phil's mom came for a three week visit and we had a terrific time with her.

We didn't do a lot of sightseeing but we did go to Sabal Palms, the Rabb Plantation.







We got to decorate the house and yard for Christmas this year.


We hated to see Joan go back to the dreary PA weather.

On December 10th I had partial knee replacement. I had such a difficult time nearly three years ago when I had the left knee done, that I didn't see how I could ever put myself through that again.
But with the increasing pain and limited mobility it was coming down to nit having a choice
Luckily I met an xray tech that recommended a surgeon in Edinburgh
Dr Marquez has his own hospital and rehab center. Less than a week after surgery I was walking without my walker and kicking butt in physical therapy.
I'll be glad to finally get these stitches out though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!