Sunday, April 25, 2010

Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time.

There’s not been a lot going on top of this mountain this week.  Phil’s working, and I’ve been attempting to hem some new pants he bought.  I got a new sewing machine that hopefully will be easier to use than the old one I had, but sewing is not one of my strengths, believe me.

The boys and I spent a lot of time bird watching out our window this week.

 

 

 

  

 

 

Phil and I had an absolutely wonderful day today.   Just getting to spend the day together was terrific.

We went into Pittsburgh to do some shopping and to eat at our favorite pizza place, Vincent’s Pizza Park.

We bought a Wii console.  Both of us want to do some exercising, and we decided the Wii sounded like something fun we can do together.

He also surprised me with a new digital photo frame.  My old one was broken in the move to Pennsylvania, and I have missed it so much.  There’s nowhere in a fifth wheel to hang my favorite photographs that I have taken over the years.

This one is so much nicer than my old one.  The pictures are so much brighter, and the colors just pop!

We also need to replace our Sharp 42 inch LCD HDTV that got busted in the move.  We are thinking about upgrading to an LED LCD, probably another Sharp.

A couple of weeks ago Phil bought me this beautiful diamond ring.

I’ve never had a diamond ring before, so I am thrilled, to say the least.

We had one night with a spectacular sunset.

 

  

2 comments:

  1. You have many of the same bird friends that I find at my house!

    Do you love those goofy mourning doves as much as I do? Such simple, stupid things, but oh so lovable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could listen to Mourning Doves all day.Certain sounds just get to me, a lonely train whistle blowing and the call of a Mourning Dove.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!