Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cars and Birds

Saturday,Phil, Erika,Todd,Lexi, and I went for pizza and to the Irwin car show.

irwin car show15
irwin car show 14
Irwin Car Show

irwin car show 3
irwin car show 4
irwin car show 5
irwin car show 6
irwin car show 7
irwin car show 8
irwin car show 9
irwin car shop 12
irwin car show 10
irwin car show 13
image

I finally got to see a Hairy Woodpecker and get a picture of it.

And my camera shy Blue Jay!
Bluejay Paint
I won Gold Compact Mirror, Vintage Rhinestones, Flower, and Brass Turtle, Vintage Silk from 365 Days of Me

And a pair Fire lava earrings from
FAEteam
 middleearths-earrings

1 comment:

  1. Amazing..just found you through blog frog...following.....would love to roam the country in an rv....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!