Monday, September 5, 2011

So behind

This summer has been so incredibly busy that I am way behind on posting photos, but it has been so fun!
Debra and I went to the National Pike Steam show. Lots of great old steam machinery.
It is a two day event with great food and crafts and demonstrations of the old equipment.

National Pike Antique Tractor

National Pike Antique Tractor show 1

National Pike Antique Tractor show 6

National Pike Antique Tractor show 8

National Pike Antique Tractor show 12

National Pike Antique Tractor show 13

National Pike Antique Tractor show 14

National Pike Antique Tractor show 15

National Pike Antique Tractor show 16

National Pike Antique Tractor show 17

National Pike Antique Tractor show4

National Pike Antique Tractor show5

 

National Pike Antique Tractor show10

I’ll be posting again soon with more photos of other places I’ve been.

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me some!