Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cucumber Falls

 

Sue and I went up to Cucumber Falls at Ohiopyle, PA to take some pictures. It is such a beautiful place.

If you look closely,there appears to be a face in the falls on the left side.

Cucumber falls

Cucumber falls7

Cucumber falls2

Cucumber falls4

Cucumber falls5

Cucumber falls6

History of Ohiopyle and Cucumber Falls

http://www.ohiopyle.info/Ohiopyle_History.html

sue and i

 

We took Miz Chloe for a ride. I’m not sure if she was planning on helping me drive or what she had in mind.

Chloe

We rode out and saw some pipe being laid.

pipe

Around Royal Pa

Royal Pa 2

 

Royal PA (1 of 1)

We rode out to Dunlap Lake, one of my favorite places in the area.

duck dance

Phil and I went to the grand opening of Evan Fineberg’s (Phil’s best friend from college) expanded and remodeled car dealership in Cleveland.

Phil and Evan

Evan had it catered and the food was awesome

 

evan catering

We had a great time.

Books this week

image

 

image

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures !!

    Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $550 worth of Perfumes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!