Saturday, May 5, 2012

Phil’s Birthday Party

Phil turned 55 this year and I really wanted his birthday to be special.

After all when we finally leave Pennsylvania we may not get back for many years to see his family and friends.

His mom agreed with me and she became one of my partners in crime.

First we ordered the cake. I had seen this cake online and knew it was perfect for Phil.

Then we reserved a room at Titlow’s Tavern. A cool old hotel turned into a restaurant

We got toilet themed decorations to go with the cake and Debra helped me decorate.

 

 

Baby pictrures

We invited friends from work,friends from school and from his lodge, and of course,family!

Phil and I

 

Someone even tepeed his truck!

I think it was a great party!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a grand time at the party!! And I love the cake!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!