Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunflowers in Grantsville, Maryland

Debra found some sunflower fields when she and her husband Al went for a ride. She was kind enough to take me to see them. It was one of  my first real outings to take photos since my knee replacement surgery. I think it was a success.
sunflower6

sunflower

sunflower2

sunflower3

sunflower4

sunflower5

Grantsville is a beautiful area.

grantsville cornfield

grantsville2

grantsville3
grantsville4

grantsville5

grantsville6


grantsville7

grantsville9

grantsville10

grantsville11

grantsville12

grantsville13
Recovery is going well. I have physical therapy three days a week.

Books this week

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful and picturesque it all is. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great pics. . .those sunflower shots look like paintings. . .

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!