Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blue Bell Ice Cream, Oh Yes!

I had always heard of Blue Bell Ice Cream and how good it is, but I had never tried it untll Debra took me to Brenham to the Blue Bell Factory. All I can say is wow! The best ice cream ever.
Cameras weren’t allowed into the factory,just outside.
image

image


image

Look at this sugar container!
image

The factory opened it’s doors in 1907.
After the tour we were given a sample of any ice cream we wanted to try. I got the Butter Crunch and it was so delicious!

Debra and I was driving around and imagine our surprise when we saw this guy putting on or taking off this prison uniform next to a Sherriff vehicle. This is one of those “What the heck moments?”

Prison Guy

A beautiful longhorn.
Texas Longhorn  copy

This was on a billboard at a gun shop
Only in Texas (1 of 1)

Books I've read lately

image

This one was really fascinating!

image

2 comments:

  1. Am missing your recipe posts on the Escapees forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Bell. . .fabulous. . .nuff said!

    Really glad you enjoyed it. . .MooLennium (sp) is my fave. . .could it it by the bowlfuls in my younger days. . .now I limit myself to only a pint in the freezer as a special, special treat. . .so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!