Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winning

I know the few of you that actually read this blog wonder what is up with all of the contests I've been entering. Well....I enter them because I win.
This week I won this beautiful ring from Carrie at The Dandelion's Shop
She has other really pretty pieces at her site
Dandelion


 
 I love this antique look. 
I also won a Grill Daddy Pro for my favorite grill daddy!
This was a contest from Mommy I'm Hungry.
We should have a great looking grill now:)
So that is what is up with all of the contests!
Over the years I have won a bunch of different things. It's fun and free and keeps me off the streets so why not, right? :)
I'm hoping I'm going to win some more terrific prizes!

3 comments:

  1. Ooof pretty ring! Wow, you got the Grill Daddy Pro brush super fast! =) Has Mr. seen it yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!