Sunday, June 13, 2010

While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.

Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.

My youngest son, David graduated from high school this week. I am so proud of him.

meanddj3

 

I went home this weekend to be there for his graduation. Phil had to work so he couldn’t go with me.

My stepdaughter, Alicia, and her boyfriend drove me down. I stayed with my stepdad and his wife, they are always so gracious opening their home up to me. Ann bends over backwards to make me feel welcome and at home.

I also got to spend the entire weekend with my best friend in the entire world. We have known each other since we were 9 years old.

Deborah is just one of those gifted people. She writes, has a book published, and she also writes songs. She is also a great friend.deborah5

 

meanddeborah2

I spent the weekend spending time with James, my oldest son, and David  and his girlfriend Michelle, and with Deborah, going out to eat, riding around and talking, what a terrific time!

My oldest son James, who is a bit camera shy.

James

David’s girlfriend from New Mexico was there also. She is a sweet girl and they are so happy together.

djmichelle4

It was good to be back home for the family, friends and food, but I missed Phil badly.

Everyone kept telling me not to come back next time without him, because I was missing him so much.

Anyway, here is David holding his diploma. I can’t wait to see what he does next!

David diploma

David

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!