Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Jewelry *CLOSEOUT SALE!

Just Jewelry *CLOSEOUT SALE!

I just found this on Facebook! Her pieces are so beautiful and unique and she is having the best sale.
 Free shipping too!
Click on the link and then just like the pieces you want and she’ll contact you.
Everything in this album is 25% off PLUS Free Shipping! Necklaces $16.50~ Bracelets $11.25 ~ Earrings $9 ~ Watches $19.50 ~ Sunglasses $12 ~ Rings $13.50. For Every $25 Spent your name will put in drawing to win a $25 Gift Certificate.
Just Jewelry Close Out Sale






There are a lot more pieces than what I’m showing here and they are all beautiful!
So go check her Facebook sale out before everything is gone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am now following you as well. The jewelry on this site looks great...I am going to check it out now. Thanks!

    Kelly
    http://delcodealdiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!!
    Hi
    Thanks for following my blog and i'm following you back.
    Naomi
    misoglamorous.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your header picture! I wish we had one of those! Me and the kiddos started traveling with my hubby almost 3 years ago. We travel around to different jobs (he's a union iron worker)he works!

    It is awesome! We get to see so many different places and we get to meet so many great friends! We chose to home school the kids and just travel with him! We love it and we can be together all the time!

    Anyway, I'm following from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    I hope you are having a great week so far and I look forward to seeing you link up again next weekend maybe! :)

    Kortney
    www.kortneyskrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jewelry, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!