Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm so thankful.....

For my wonderful husband that I have been married to for 8 years today.
For having my youngest son home with us this year.
For wonderful friends to share Thanksgiving dinner with
For finally recovering and feeling better after my surgery.

Phil and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, with terrific food and with my son David, and our friends, Sue and Ernie to share it with.

Saturday night we celebrated our anniversary early by going to Seven Springs for an incredible dinner buffet with prime rib.




Sue and I went up to Seven Springs a couple of weeks ago to look around and get some desert.



We discovered some new covered bridges we hadn't seen before




 People around here often make fun of Fayette county, perhaps it is because of things like this.




Wins this week

This fabulous jewelry from Bombay Fashions






A lovely hand painted card and beaded heart charm from

artbyLyubka



A beautiful hand carved cross from Israel from Caring Crosses


Books




4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    You are positively GLOWING in your photos! You look BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!