Monday, February 20, 2012

Two car shows and some photo days

We sure haven’t been letting any grass grow under our feet these last couple of weeks.

We have went to two car shows in Pittsburgh.

world of wheels 3 (1 of 1)

world of wheels 10

world of wheels poster 2

World of wheels poster

IMG_4077 copy

 

IMG_4079 copy

I’ve had a lot of birds at the feeder, I love it!

In Flight

cardinal flower lr (1 of 1)

Cardinal LR (1 of 1)

chickadee2

goldfronted woodpecker

Sue and I went to Collinsville to check out the bike trail.

old bridge lr as smith austin (1 of 1)

old bridge

oldrr lr as smith fw (1 of 1)

We went to Pittsburgh and got me a Trek Classic Crusier bike so I can start biking again.

I got some great shots of Pittsburgh.

Penn Ave (1 of 1)

 

Penn Ave tiltshift4

Here is what is left of the Civic Arena, so sad.

IMG_4280 copy

We took Phil’s mom to look at some of the pipeline work being done and to Seven Springs for dinner.

I had to take some farm photos

 

IMG_3999 copy

 

IMG_3997 copy

Books I’ve read

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!