Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Unblurred Crawl

 

I was fortunate enough to be able to hang two of my photos in an exhibit for the Penn Ave Unblurred Gallery crawl in Pittsburgh.

From their website

Various galleries in the Penn Avenue Arts District (4800-5500 Penn Avenue) will open their doors and showcase a variety of artwork and performances. Guests will experience new art and meet the most eclectic array of art makers, old and young, modern and classical, famous and amateur, emerging and veteran, all within walking distance of each other.

The evening brings people of all backgrounds together to socialize, mingle and enjoy the art and entertainment around them.

http://friendship-pgh.org/paai/unblurred/

I chose my train picture and my Blue jay

20111027_99 copy

 

Bluejay

Sue went with me on Thursday to hang them.

Phil’s mom went with us to the opening. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then to see my photos hung up. It was exciting!

Me Gallery

me Gallery 2

They are to hang for a month.

I got some pretty cool shots in Pittsburgh. It is one of the most beautiful cities anywhere.

Pittsburgh city of dreams 2 (1 of 1)

Pittsburgh city of dreams (1 of 1)

 

gothic

into the tunnel (1 of 1)

Sue and I had a photo day on Wednesday. We went to Greenlick dam to take some pictures.

We saw out first Blue Bird of the year at a nearby cemetery

 

Bluebird

bluebird and angel

cat tails

Touch of gold

Loved these hens

 

Rooster and hens

So a great week!

Book this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me some!