Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pittsburgh Zoo Photos. One of my favorite places to go

I wish I had hours and hours to just hang out at the zoo.

I never get enough of watching and taking photos of the wildlife.

Here are some of my favorites.

Pittsburgh Zoo

Pittsburgh Zoo 2

Pittsburgh Zoo 3

Pittsburgh Zoo 4

Pittsburgh Zoo 5

Pittsburgh Zoo 6

Pittsburgh Zoo 7

Pittsburgh Zoo 8

Pittsburgh Zoo 9

Pittsburgh Zoo 10

Pittsburgh Zoo 16

Pittsburgh Zoo 11

Pittsburgh Zoo 12

Pittsburgh Zoo 13

Pittsburgh Zoo 14

Pittsburgh Zoo 15

 

Pittsburgh Zoo 17

Pittsburgh Zoo 18

Pittsburgh Zoo 19

Pittsburgh Zoo 20

Pittsburgh Zoo 21

Pittsburgh Zoo 22 copy

Pittsburgh Zoo 23

Pittsburgh Zoo 24

Pittsburgh Zoo 25

Pittsburgh Zoo 26

pittsburgh zoo 27

Pittsburgh zoo 28

Books this week

image

image

1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic! You're GREAT at taking photos of the wildlife. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me some!